German engineering and quality at its best. European manufactured.
QST/E HIGH GRADE STEEL
Mulcher bodies manufactured from high tensile steel. Lighter and stronger machines.
Finely mulched and de-fibered material is spread evenly behind roller leaving no windrows.
“M” HAMMER FLAILS
Spiral Rotor with double forged “M Hammer” Flails. The ultimate in reliability and longevity.
SHARK FIN SYSTEM
Patented removable and segmented shredding bars. High quailty shred and reduction in maintenance costs.
Benefits of a Muthing Mulcher
- Use of Qst/E steel reduces mulcher weight by approximately 15% while also increasing machine strength. This results in: longer machine life, reduction in Mulcher body cracks and fuel consumption, the possible use of smaller tractors with lower HP using a larger working width Mulcher.
Specially formed Mulcher body allows for smoother flow of shredded material, reduction in fuel costs and longer life.
Gearboxes with integrated over-run clutch
Patented, removable and segmented shredding bars “Shark Fin” reduces maintenance and service costs.
High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of mulcher provides protection against stones and foreign objects.
Self cleaning roller facilitated by rotating hammers or shackle flails means no “push up” of cut materials and no sticking of grass, straw or stubble to roller.
Mulched material is spread evenly behind roller leaving no windrows of mulched material.
Benefits of the Muthing Mulcher System
- Pasture improvement and maintenance
- Effective weed and pest control
- Input cost reductions; fertilisers, pesticidies and herbicides
- Stubble management in maize and cereals through;
– Rapid decomposition of stubble
– Even distribution of cuttings across soil service
– Significant reduction in potential for pest and disease infestation.
- Improves soil structure and fertility in all agricultural applications including; viticulture, orchards, general pasture, vegetable and broadacre.