To put it simply, slashing is the older method and form of technology, and mulching involves more modern methods and machinery. Both seek to serve more or less the same purpose: to cut the grass or pasture; whilst leaving the organic matter on the ground (Chop N’ Drop). This serves as organic fertiliser (mulch) for […]
- How Using Mulch Reduces Your Use of Fertiliser and Improves Soil
- Mulching vs Spraying: Which Farming Method is More Effective?
- The Benefits of Mulching for Viticulture and Olive Orchards
- Murrumbateman Field Day – 40th Anniversary Yass Valley 2018
- The Benefits of Mulching & Composting in Macadamia Farms