Benefits of a Muthing Mulcher
- Use of Qst/E steel reduces mulcher weight by approximately 15% while also increasing machine strength. This results in: longer machine life, reduction in Mulcher body cracks and fuel consumption, the possible use of smaller tractors with lower HP using a larger working width Mulcher.
- Specially formed Mulcher body allows for smoother flow of shredded material, reduction in fuel costs and longer life.
- Gearboxes with integrated over-run clutch
- Patented, removable and segmented shredding bars “Shark Fin” reduces maintenance and service costs.
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of mulcher provides protection against stones and foreign objects.
- Self cleaning roller facilitated by rotating hammers or shackle flails means no “push up” of cut materials and no sticking of grass, straw or stubble to roller.
- Mulched material is spread evenly behind roller leaving no windrows of mulched material.
Benefits of the Muthing Mulcher System
- Pasture improvement and maintenance
- Effective weed and pest control
- Input cost reductions; fertilisers, pesticidies and herbicides
- Stubble management in maize and cereals through;
– Rapid decomposition of stubble
– Even distribution of cuttings across soil service
– Significant reduction in potential for pest and disease infestation.
- Improves soil structure and fertility in all agricultural applications including; viticulture, orchards, general pasture, vegetable and broadacre.