The Seymour Vineyarder
The Vineyarder is designed for the application of product under vines / tree lines. This robust Spreader has been designed for the application of products like poultry manure, lime, gypsum, wood shavings etc.
- Heavy duty moulded conveyor belt
- Infinitely variable hydraulic control to feed belt
- Adjustable door to regulate product flow
- Electronic control of either left of right conveyor
- Adjustable conveyor width to suit
- Twin spinner adaptor for broad acre spreading
- 4 or 6 cubic metre units
- Feed capacity from .50kg / 100m to 4CM / 100m
- Oil capacity – 40 L/m
The Vineyard Spreader in action at LG Vineyard Services – www.lgvineyardservices.com.au
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.