Click here for further information.
MU-ECOTOP Flail Mowers
IT’S ALL ABOUT THE BASICS
- Classic entry-level machine for smaller scale areas
- Basic mulching around the house and farm
- Muthing quality at an entry-level price
- Rear mounting
- Suitable for diving powers from 30 to 75hp*
- Working width: 1.60m / 1.80m / 2.00m
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel
- Headstock Cat. I + II for Rear mounting
- Mountable in two positions variable by 30cm (Offset)
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive 540 r.p.m. or 1000 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails
- Smooth running Spiral rotor with specially formed lugs
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Roller to carry the flail, adjustable for different heights
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
- Independently tested and certified for “Thrown Objects”.
Click here for more information
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
|MAX. TRACTOR HP|
(540 r.p.m /
|NO. OF FLAILS|
|MU-ECOTOP 160||160||177||60 / 75||350||14|
|MU-ECOTOP 180||180||197||60 / 75||365||16|
|MU-ECOTOP 200||200||217||60 / 75||380||16|
* Some model series can be converted from 54o to 1000 rpm, which makes higher driving powers permissible. In these cases you will see two horsepower values (as listed in chart above).
SKU: MU-ECOTOP Category: Muthing Mulchers