Click here for further information and product demonstrations / video footage.
MU-M Flail Mowers
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with heavy duty multi position Headstock Cat. II for front and rear mounting.
- Hydraulic side shift: 56 cm lifting range (1 double acting spool valve required).
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 1000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tensioning
- High tempered “M“ Hammer flails with self sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Large self-cleaning roller to carry the flail mower, adjustable for different heights
- Wearing skids
- P.T.O. shaft and guarding to ISO Standards
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a fixed shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Shock absorbing linkage springs (for Front Mounting recommended)
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®, for Front mounting recommended
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Hood Wear plate (delivery time to be asked for)
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
- Galvanised frame for Warning signs and lights to be mounted on for Front and Rear Headstock Cat.II
- Heavy P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication
- Height adjustable rubber wheels with fixed axle
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (3 back to back Flails, M Shackle Flails)
|MODEL||WW (cm)||OVERALL WIDTH (cm)||MAX. TRACTOR HP|
|NO. OF FLAILS|
SKU: MU-M Category: Muthing Mulchers