4ft Finishing Mower
These finishing mowers are a great alternative to a ride on mower. They provide the same quality finish with a 4ft / 120cm width cut. Ideal for house paddocks, polo fields, golf courses and playing fields. Manicure your acreage and mow close to shrubs and buildings.
- Four adjustable caster wheels for varying cutting heights
- Three Year Gearbox Warranty
- Three belt-driven blades
- Quick coupler PTO driveline shaft
- Category one hitch pins
- Greaseable bearing spindles
- Chain guard to prevent thrown objects
- Bare-Co PTO shaft (Australian Standard Compliant)
* Please Note: 6ft Finishing Mower featured in images.
** Please Note: Some images featuring the 6ft Finishing Mower appear with a Quick Hitch. This is an additional product and is not required to operate the mower.
For more information on Quick Hitches please click here.
|No of Blades||3|
|Blade Tip Speed (m/s)||71|
|Deck Thickness (mm)||3|
|Recommended Tractor (HP)||14-30|
|Cutting Width (mm)||1190|
|Overall Width (mm)||1210|
|Cutting Height (mm)||35-116|
|Blade Size (mm)||402 x 50 x 6|
|Blade Spindle||6205 bearings|
|Belt Drive||V-Belt B1372|
|3 pt. Hitch||Free-Floating Category One|
|Gauge Wheel – Solid Rubber (Width x Diameter mm)||79 x 208|
|Wheel Spindle||Greaseable Sealed Bearings|
|Gearbox||1:2.83 Ratio-Cast Iron Housing with Bevelled Gears|
|PTO Driveline||Bare-Co Series 4 PTO Shaft|
|Grass Discharge||Rear Discharge with wide 535mm throat|