Click here for further information and product demonstrations / video footage.
MU-Farmer 420 Flail Mower
- Heavy duty flail mower for professional use, manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel for mowing and shredding of large quantities of biomass using less power.
- Side trailed with Headstock Cat. III (not shown) for mounting to the upper and lower linkage of the tractor.
- Hydraulic swivelling to transport and work positions.
- Heavy duty gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 1000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tensioning.
- Hood Wear plate.
- High tempered large and heavy duty “M”-“Farmer” Hammer Flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power.
- Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damages from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear.
- Two rows of high tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood.
- Large hood with specially formed side plates and side skids with cutting function.
- 4 heavy duty swivelling, height adjustable rear rubber wheels 10.0/75-15.3 AW with permanent hydraulic spring suspension to ensure high working speed.
- 1 heavy duty front mounted rubber wheel, 360º swivel, with hydraulic swivelling to transport and work positions
- Warning signs and lights (LED, mounted).
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and the two removable shredding bars spreads the shredded material evenly inside the hood giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality.
- Two patented removable shredding bars – System: “Shark fin”.
- 3 double acting spool valves required.
- Heavy duty P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication.
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor.
- 2-line air pressure brake
- Additional protection device for heavy duty work within extremely stony conditions
- Electro-hydraulic steering (1 double acting spool valve required).
|MAX. TRACTOR HP
|NO. OF FLAILS|
Category: Muthing Mulchers