5ft (45hp) Slasher
Clear vegetation such as grass, weeds, scrub, brush and saplings. Reduce the need for excess chemicals through natural weed control.
- Built for Australian conditions
- Australian Slasher Health and Safety Standards Compliant
- Dupont powder coating
- 3.5mm deck
- Height adjustable skids with five different cuttings heights
- 45HP Bare-Co gearbox
- 3 Year Gearbox Warranty
- Bare-Co 6 inch slip clutch
- Bare-Co Series 4 PTO shaft
- Front and rear discharge deflectors (chain)
- Centre mount and offset – left and right
- High tensile drag chains mounting system for durability
- Clear decks for easy maintenance
- Double plate gearbox mount
- Structural integrity located under deck with no impact on material flow
- Reinforced A-frame
- Cutter bar blade carrier system (Bare-Co Blades B6002)
- Optional wheel kits available (one wheel kit is recommended for the 5ft slasher)
- Spare parts carried in stock, Bare-Co components are readily available from all good machinery dealer outlet
|Recommended Tractor (HP)||30-45|
|Cutting Width (mm)||1470|
|Overall Width (mm)||1650|
|Cutting Height (mm)||30-116|
|No of Blades||2|
|Blade Size (mm)||360 x 12.7mm (Bare-Co B6002)|
|Blade Tip Speed (m/s max.)||60|
|Deck Thickness (mm)||3.5|
|3-Point Hitch||Category One|
|Gear Box / Capacity||Bare-Co 1:1.93 / 45HP|
|PTO Driveline||Bare-Co Series 4 PTO Shaft|
|Grass Discharge||Rear Discharge|
|Optional Wheel Kit(s)||One wheel kit recommended|
|Slip clutch||Bare-Co 6″ slip clutch included|
|Gross Weight||323 KGS|
**Videos below depict 6ft 75HP Galvanised Slasher dual wheel kits fitted.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.