1. Highly tempered flaps made of spring steel provide safety for you, the people around you and your tractor. They hold back foreign objects reliably and reduce damage.
2. Two rows of highly tempered spring steel flaps with swing protection provide additional protection at very high implement speeds. This additional safety is a feature of all Müthing Farmer models.
3. The TÜV thrown object test is your assurance that we have done everything possible to ensure the safety of you and other people within the operating area of the mulcher. The safety clearances are thus reduced to 2m alongside the machine and 8m in front of and behind the machine.
4. Fine-grain steel is the material that is used to make Müthing mulchers. Its outstanding wear- related properties and high strength allow our machines to be lighter. This reduces the balast on the tractor and on the ground.
5. “Shark fins” with a self-cleaning and exchangeable design. These ensure uniform shredding of all of the material. Long material is fed through the rotor in a second step in the crop flow, whereas material that is already shredded passes through. The result is homogenous mulched material.
6. Mechanical side shift allows the mulcher to be adjusted to the tractor track or allows the unit to be offset to the side. The adjustment can be made manually for a constant working position without any further requirements on the tractor.
7. Hydraulic side shift* makes it possible to work around posts and trees or operate the mulcheroutside of the tractor track. On the edges of tracks or embankments, the tractor remains on a passable surface while the mulcher can operate alongside it.
8. Freewheel in the gear box/hydraulic motor protects the rotor from abrupt braking and the tractor from high torque when shutting off the PTO shaft. Incorrect operation of the drive system is no longer possible.
9. Front-Rear headstock* allows mounting in front of or behind the tractor, without any additional complexity. Decide whether you want to mount at the front or at the rear depending on the task and tractor.
10. Automatic belt tensioning keeps the drive belt under tension, whether it is cold or warm and whether the belt is new or already run in. Once adjusted, the tension is automatically maintained at the set level.
11. Starinth® rear roller bearing is the hea vy-duty rear roller bearing of Müthing. With lifetime lubrication, the bearing is protected by a labyrinth seal and housed in a unit which is mounted in a star-shaped contour to prevent twisting. Impacts on the bearing are minimised by the star-shaped contour and the service life of the bearing is thus optimised.
12. Adjustable support roller* makes the mulcher a piece of equipment that can be used all year round. When performing pasture care or edging work, the front roller position discharges the material loosely behind the roller to ensure fast decomposition. The rear position of the support roller ensures prompt germination of the volunteer seeds in rape crops.
13. Vertically adjustable support roller/support wheels* make it possible to adjust the equipment to different working depths. Crop residues that are mulched to a minimum can be achieved just as easily as rich green turf.
14. Support roller with stepless vertical adjustment allows you to set an exact cutting height on any terrain. The vertically guiding support roller produces a uniform mowing pattern with directional mowing stripes and the best possible mulch distribution -adjusting it is child’s play.
15. Tangential tool holders lift the rotor over obstacles and thus protect it from imbalance. The connection to the rotor is improved by the longer weld seam, which prevents the tool holders from breaking off.
16. Twin-spiral rotor ensures smooth operation of the rotor. This reduces fuel consumption, while also reducing the load on the drive line at the same time. This extends the service life of the gear boxes and PTO shafts. The internal bearing and wide bearing shells provide protection against foreign objects and perform an anti-wrapping function.
17. M-hammer flail is the main tool of a Müthing mulcher. It is characterised by high resistance to wear and powerful performance. Whether you are looking to make a clean cut through grass or shred some shrubbery, the M-hammer flail gives you plenty of options.
18. Starinth® rear roller bearing is the hea vy-duty rear roller bearing of Müthing. With lifetime lubrication, the bearing is protected by a labyrinth seal and housed in a unit which is mounted in a star-shaped contour to prevent twisting. Impacts on the bearing are minimised by the star-shaped contour and the service life of the bearing is thus optimised.
19. Triple Y-blades* use less power and can be exchanged for the M-hammer flails. They generate less air movement, which reduces dust impact.
20. MU-Farmer® hammer flails are an indestructible tool in your mulcher. Made out of rolled steel and weighing 2.7 kg, they provide extreme durability even under high throughput rates or with light ground contact.
THE MU-VARIO® SYSTEM FROM MÜTHING
21. MU-Vario® System allows you to adjust the mulcher to your conditions with an optimised intake and housing form and steplessly adjustable cutting and shredding rates.
22. Mechanical collision protection device (side arm) prevents damage from collisions without compromise. You do not have to make any more adjustments, the collision protection device is adapted to the mulcher. You cannot accidentally adjust it incorrectly or forget to use it, the collision protection device is always in operation. A Müthing patent.
23. Hydraulic collision protection device* (side arm) gives you individual options. A lighter tractor or coarse brushwood, adjust the response pressure to match your tasks and work: for continuous safe operation.
PURCHASING A MUTHING MULCHER
To purchase a Muthing Mulcher, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local Muthing dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A MULCHER?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which mulcher is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.