5FT (75hp) Galvanised Slasher
Clear vegetation such as grass, weeds, scrub, brush and saplings. Reduce the need for excess chemicals through natural weed control.
- Built for Australian conditions
- Australian Slasher Health and Safety Standards Compliant
- Hot dipped galvanised body
- 4mm deck
- Height adjustable skids with five different cuttings heights
- Bare-Co 75HP gearbox. Gearbox supplied with oil (85/140 Gear Oil).
- 3 Year Gearbox Warranty
- Bare-Co 8 inch slip clutch
- Bare-Co Series 6 PTO shaft
- Front and rear discharge deflectors (chain)
- Centre mount and offset left and right
- High tensile drag chain mounting system for durability
- Clear decks for easy maintenance
- Double plate gearbox mount
- Structural integrity located under deck with no impact on material flow
- Reinforced A-frame for strength and functionality
- Cutter bar blade carrier system (Bare-Co Blades B6002)
- Optional wheel kit available (single wheel kit is recommended for the 5ft slasher)
- Spare parts carried in stock
- Bare-Co components are readily available from all good machinery dealer outlets located Australia wide
- Backed by Southern Cross After Sales Service and Technical Support via our local dealer network Australia wide
*6ft (75HP) Galvanised Slasher with dual wheel kits fitted shown in images.
|Recommended Tractor (HP)||35-75|
|Cutting Width (mm)||1470|
|Overall Width (mm)||1650|
|No of Blades||2|
|Blade||360 x 12.7mm Bare-Co: B6002|
|Blade Tip Speed (m/s max.)||80|
|Deck Thickness (mm)||4.0|
|3-Point Hitch||Category one|
|Gear Box / Capacity||Bare-Co 1:1.93 Ratio / 75HP|
|PTO Driveline||Bare-Co 8 inch slip-clutch and series 6 PTO shaft|
|Grass Discharge||Rear discharge|
|Blade Carrier System||Cutter bar|
|Optional Wheel Kit(s)||Single kit available|
|Offset||Left & Right|
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.