6ft Slasher (Powder Coated) Key Features:
Clear vegetation such as grass, weeds, scrub, brush and saplings. Reduce the need for excess chemicals through natural weed control.
- Built for Australian Conditions
- Australian Slasher Health and Safety Standards Compliant
- Dupont powder coating
- 4mm deck
- Height adjustable skids with five different cuttings heights
- 75HP Bare-Co gearbox
- Bare-Co 8 inch slip clutch
- Bare-Co Series 6 PTO shaft
- Front and rear discharge deflectors (chain)
- Centre mount
- High tensile chains for durability
- Braced platforms for maximum strength
- 3 Year Gearbox Warranty
- Bare-Co gearbox / slip clutch safety guarding
- Reinforced A-frame
- Cutter bar blade carrier system (Bare-Co Blades B6002)
- Optional wheel kits available (two wheel kits are recommended for the 6ft slasher)
- Spare parts carried in stock, Bare-Co components are readily available at all good machinery dealer outlets
6ft Slasher Technical Data
|Recommended Tractor (HP)||50-75|
|Cutting Width (mm)||1750|
|Overall Width (mm)||1870|
|Cutting Height (mm)||42-167|
|Number of Blades||2|
|Blade Size (mm)||360 x 12.7mm (Bare-Co B6002)|
|Blade Tip Speed (m/s max.)||60|
|Deck Thickness (mm)||4.0|
|3-Point Hitch||Category One|
|Gear Box / Capacity||1:1.93 ratio Bare-Co 75HP|
|PTO Driveline||Bare-Co Series 6 PTO Shaft|
|Grass Discharge||Rear Discharge|
|Blade Carrier System||Cutter Bar|
|Optional Wheel Kit(s)||Twin Kit Available|
|Slip clutch||Bare-Co 8″ Slip-clutch included|
|Gross Weight||436 KGS|
** Videos below depicts 6ft Galvanised Slasher (75HP) with dual wheel kits fitted.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.