MU-ECOTOP Flail Mowers
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel
- Headstock Cat. I + II for Rear mounting
- Mountable in two positions variable by 30cm (Offset)
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive 540 r.p.m. or 1000 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails
- Smooth running Spiral rotor with specially formed lugs
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Roller to carry the flail, adjustable for different heights
- High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front of the mower
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
- Independently tested and certified for “Thrown Objects”.
Click here for more information
It’s all about the basics
- Classic entry-level machine for smaller scale areas
- Basic mulching around the house and farm
- Muthing quality at an entry-level price
- Rear mounting
- Suitable for diving powers from 30 to 75hp*
- Working width: 1.60m / 1.80m / 2.00m
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
|MAX. TRACTOR HP
(540 r.p.m /
|NO. OF FLAILS|
|MU-ECOTOP 160||160||177||60 / 75||350||14|
|MU-ECOTOP 180||180||197||60 / 75||365||16|
|MU-ECOTOP 200||200||217||60 / 75||380||16|
* Some model series can be converted from 54o to 1000 rpm, which makes higher driving powers permissible. In these cases you will see two horsepower values (as listed in chart above).
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.