MU-M VARIO Flail Mowers
A HIGH STANDARD FOR ALL FARMERS
• Universally suited to any application area
• MU-Vario® System as standard
• Front and rear mounting as standard
• Hydraulic side shift as standard
• Crop discharge in front of the large support roller is also possible as standard. For example: For good germination of volunteer rape plants and when operating under difficult conditions
• Long service life thanks to the internal Starinth® rear roller bearing system
• Fast maintenance thanks to easily accessible and clearly marked lubrication points and automatic belt tensioning
• Extremely narrow and exchangeable wearing skids ensure blockage-free operation and prevent crop accumulation
- Manufactured from High-Quality QSt/E Steel with heavy-duty multi-position Headstock Cat. II for front and rear mounting.
- Hydraulic side shift: 56 cm lifting range (1 double-acting spool valve required).
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 1000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tensioning
- High tempered “M“ Hammer flails with self-sharpening cutting edge to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Large self-cleaning roller to carry the flail mower, adjustable for different heights
- Wearing skids
- P.T.O. shaft and guarding to ISO Standards
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut.
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a fixed shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Shock absorbing linkage springs (for Front Mounting recommended)
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®, for Front mounting recommended
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Hood Wear plate (delivery time to be asked for)
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
- Galvanised frame for Warning signs and lights to be mounted on for Front and Rear Headstock Cat.II
- Heavy P.T.O. shaft with cap bottom lubrication
- Height adjustable rubber wheels with fixed axle
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (3 back to back Flails, M Shackle Flails)
|MODEL||WORKING WIDTH (cm)||OVERALL WIDTH (cm)||MAX. TRACTOR HP
|NO. OF FLAILS|
Click here for further information and product demonstrations.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.