MU-L VARIO Flail Mowers
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with multi position Headstock
Cat. I + II for Front or Rear mounting with mechanical side shift;
MUL 180 – 280: 56 cm (as shown)
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 540 / 1000 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure clean cut and maximum
shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Roller with internal bearings System “Starinth” and well rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail, adjustable to different heights; Wearing skids, High tempered spring steel one way protection flaps in front
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds
and removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind
the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Patented removable shredding bar
– System: “Shark Fin”.
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
- Shock absorbing linkage springs (for Front Mounting recommended)
- Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®, for Front mounting recommended
- Hydraulic side shift (1 double acting spool valve required)
MUL 180 – 280 : 56 cm lifting range
- Height adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel with adjustable width for rear mounting (replacing the roller or in addition to the roller)
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
- Hood Wear plate (Delivery time to be asked for)
- Additional Carbide wearing skids, removable (Delivery time to be asked for)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (3 back to back Flails, M Shackle Flails)
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
|MODEL||WW (cm)||OVERALL WIDTH (cm)||MAX. TRACTOR HP
(540 r.p.m. / 1000 r.p.m)
|NO. OF FLAILS|
|MU-L 180||180||197||100 / 120||530||16|
|MU-L 200||200||217||100 / 120||570||16|
|MU-L 220||220||237||100 / 120||610||18|
|MU-L 250||250||267||100 / 120||670||22|
|MU-L 280||280||297||– / 120||790||24|
Click here for further information.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.