MU-FM Flail Mower
For professional out front mowers
Efficient out front mowers need powerful and universally usable attachments; the MU-FM professional flail mower with linkages for various out front mowers was developed especially for this purpose. The two-point linkage in connection with the front wheels means that even on uneven land, the mulcher can be driven precisely, close to the ground and with a uniform cutting height by virtue of the continuously variable height adjustment of the support roller.
This robust professional flail mulcher can be used flexibly on short grass and long grass and vegetation. The MU-FM is equipped with “M”-Carbide shackle flails and hardened wearing skids as standard. The patented, removable “Shark fin” shredding bar system ensures that it will mulch evenly without clogging. This reduces cost-intensive setting up times and makes it more economical.
These mulchers are supplied with a special fine cut outfit for exclusive lawn maintenance use: See the difference!
- Manufactured from High-Quality QSt/E Steel for Front mounting onto professional Front Mowers with 2 point linkage
- Linkage designed for a high lift to clear kerbs
- Gearbox mounted to the rear of the hood complete with integrated over run clutch for 2500 r.p.m
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- Shackle “M” Carbide flails to ensure long life, clean-cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Roller with rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail with variable height adjustment
- Easy to use variable height adjustment
- Wearing skids
- High tempered spring steel one-way protection flaps in front of the mower
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller as well as the linkage parts with wide swivelling range guarantees perfect contour following and even quality of cut
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds and a removable shredding bar spreads the shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching and Shredding Quality
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
- A-frame Cat. 0
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Strong, height-adjustable rubber wheels, 360º swivel in front of the flail
- Special speed ratio for Kubota – please order for Kubota
|MODEL||WORKING WIDTH (cm)||OVERALL
|MAX. TRACTOR HP
|NO. OF FLAILS|
* Weight including linkage parts and height-adjustable rubber wheels in front.
2 POINT LINKAGE KIT OPTIONS:
- MUFMZ060-31 MU-FM Mounting Parts for KUBOTA F2560/3060/3560
- MUFMZ065-31 Special Linkage parts KUBOTA Series 2006
– Type 2880, 3680 & 3690
Special speed ratio – for KUBOTA necessary
- MUFMZ061-31 MU-FM Linkage parts for JOHN DEERE
– F 1435, 1445, 1545 and 1565
- MUFMZ064-31 MU-FM Linkage parts for JOHN DEERE – F1145
- MUFMZ062-31 MU-FM Linkage parts forISEKI
– SF 300, 303, 310, 330, 333, 370
- MUFMZ063-31 MU-FM Linkage parts for SHIBAURA/NEW HOLLAND
– CM 284, 314, 364, 374, G6030
Different linkage parts have to be requested
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.