MU-Pro VARIO Flail Mower
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with multi position headstock Cat. II + III for front and rear mounting
- Hydraulic side shift: 56 cm lifting range (1 double acting spool valve required)
- Heavy duty gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 1.000 r.p.m.
- Automatic belt tensioning
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Large pivoting rear support roller for depositing mulch material either behind or in front of the roller, adjustable to different heights, with Roller Bearing Starinth
- Side, wearing skids
- Carbide wearing skids, removable
- High tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Support leg
- Slotted holes in the lower link receiver for perfect contour following and an even quality cut
- Spreads the shredded material evenly behind the support roller
- Excellent Mulching Quality
- Heavy duty PTO shaft with hardened inner pipe and cap bottom lubrication
- Front shock-absorbing spring assembly required
- Alternatively we recommend Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (triple Y-blades, “M”-Shackle flails)
- Adjustable cutting bar (Vario)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Wear insert in housing (factory mounted)
- Cleaner cutting edge for displaced support roller
- Refitting to an output speed of 750 r.p.m. instead of 1.000 r.p.m. (additional)
- Height adjustable support wheels, fixed axle with track 1.85 m, mounted at the 3-Point linkage
- Warning signs with LED lighting equipment for front and rear mounting (5 m cable is included)
- Lighting equipment support bolted onto the 3-point trestle (factory mounted)
- Operating hours counter with sensor, time recording via angular momentum
|Model||WW||Overall Width||Max Tractor 1,000 rpm||Weight||No. of Flails|
|MU-PRO 250 Vario||250 cm||270 cm||220 HP||1.330 kg||22|
|MU-PRO 280 Vario||280 cm||300 cm||220 HP||1.400 kg||24|
|MU-PRO 300 Vario||300 cm||320 cm||220 HP||1.460 kg||26|
|MU-PRO 320 Vario||320 cm||340 cm||220 HP||1.500 kg||28|
Click here for further information.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.