MU-M/F 600 Vario Flail Mower
HIGH SURFACE OUTPUT, FAST FIELD CHANGES AND SIMPLE HANDLING
• Easy turning and manoeuvring thanks to support wheels that rotate 360°
• MU-Vario® System as standard
• Folds hydraulically for fast field changes without getting off the tractor
• The hydraulically driven centre-mulcher allows you to mulch every last blade
• The cutting height can be steplessly adjusted without the use of tools
• Folds up for space-saving storage
- Manufactured from High-Quality Qst/E Steel with Headstock Cat.II & III for rear mounting.
- Four rubber wheels, 360° swivel, height-adjustable, 23X10.50-12
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 1000 r.p.m
- Automatic belt tensioning
- Hood wear plates
- Hydraulic transport safety lock at an angle of 90°
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Well balanced spiral rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Carbide wearing skids, removable
- High tempered one-way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the wheels guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Two single-acting spool valves requested
- PTO shaft with cap bottom lubrication
- Warning signs and lights (LED mounted)
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Hydraulically driven mower for the middle between the hoods. Hydraulic required: 1 x forerun, 1 x free flow, 1 x free flow leakage back to the oil tank (delivery time to be asked for)
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
|MODEL||WORKING WIDTH (cm)||OVERALL
|MAX. TRACTOR HP
|NO. OF FLAILS|
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.