MU-H/S VARIO Flail Mowers
- Manufactured from High Quality QSt/E Steel with Headstock
Cat. II for Rear mounting
- Hydraulic parallelogram side shift
- Patented Safety Mechanical Break Away System
- Working angle 90° up to 60° down
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch for 540 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- Hydraulic transport safety lock at an angle of 90° with shut-off tap,
(2 double acting spool valves required, at least one with floating position)
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles and internal bearings protecting against dirt, wear and tear
- Roller with internal bearings and well-rounded edges to preserve the soil and turf and to carry the flail, adjustable to different heights
- Wearing skids
- High tempered one way spring steel protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the roller guarantees perfect contour following and an even quality of cut
- Purposely designed hood in conjunction with high rotor and cutting speeds
and patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin” spreads the
shredded material evenly behind the roller giving an excellent Mulching
and Shredding Quality
- P.T.O. shaft and Guarding to ISO Standards
- Hood Wear plate (Delivery time to be asked for)
- Additional Carbide wearing skids, removable
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark Fin”
- Controls with Bowden cable operation (150cm): 1 double acting or 1 single acting spool valve with free flow return required (please state when ordering)
- Warning signs and lights (dealer fit)
- Working hours meter with electronic sensor
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (3 back to back Flails, M Shackle Flails)
- Right and left hand offset options available
|NO. OF FLAILS||MIN. TRACTOR WEIGHT (kg)|
Click here for further information.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.