MU-O VARIO Flail Mower
- Manufactured from High-Quality QSt/E Steel with multi-position headstock Cat. I + II for front and rear mounting
- Rear mounting with mechanical side shift; MU-O 180 – 250 Vario: 56 cm
- Gearbox with integrated over run clutch and through drive for 540 / 1,000 r.p.m.
- Belt protection with tension measuring slot
- High tempered “M” Hammer flails to ensure a clean cut and maximum shredding using less power
- Spiral Rotor with specially formed flail lugs to protect against damage from obstacles, bearings protected against dirt, wear and tear
- Patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Support roller to carry the flail, adjustable for different heights of the mulching system, with Roller Bearing Starinth
- High tempered spring steel one-way protection flaps in front of the mower hood
- Optimised distance between the outer rotor circle and the support roller guarantees perfect contour following and even quality of cut
- Spreads the shredded material evenly behind the support roller
- Excellent Mulching Quality
- Side skids
- PTO shaft with hardened inner pipe and cap bottom lubrication
- Front and rear headstock Cat. I + II (shiftable or fixed mounted), support leg, central mounting
- Central mounting for MU-O 180 – 250 Vario
- Hydraulic side shift (1 double-acting spool valve required) MU-O 180 – 250 Vario: 56 cm lifting range
- Front shock-absorbing spring assembly required
- Alternatively, we recommend Hydraulic Weight Transfer MU-SOFA®
- Alternative flails and rotor systems (triple Y-blades, “M”-Shackle flails)
- Adjustable cutting bar (Vario)
- Hood Wear plate (factory mounted)
- Carbide wearing skids, removable, incl. baffle plate
- Second patented removable shredding bar – System: “Shark fin”
- Operating hours counter with sensor, time recording via angular momentum
- Lighting equipment support bolted onto the 3-point trestle (factory mounted)
|MODEL||WORKING WIDTH (cm)||OVERALL WIDTH (cm)||MAX TRACTOR HP (540 r.p.m. / 1,000 r.p.m)||WEIGHT||NO. OF FLAILS|
|MU-O 180 Vario||180 cm||197 cm||100 / 130 HP||660 kg||16|
|MU-O 200 Vario||200 cm||217 cm||100 / 130 HP||690 kg||16|
|MU-O 220 Vario||220 cm||237 cm||100 / 130 HP||760 kg||18|
|MU-O 250 Vario||250 cm||267 cm||100 / 130 HP||810 kg||22|
Click here for further information.
To purchase our products, all you need to do is use our Find a Dealer page and contact your nearest Southern Cross Ag Machinery dealer. Just enter your postcode and we will list your nearest state and territory suppliers.
Ordering is easy. Simply place your order with your local dealer they will manage your delivery. They will also be able to provide any help you need with servicing, warranties and more.
NEED HELP SELECTING A PRODUCT?
If you’d like some technical advice, guidance, or just need to make a decision about which product is right for your needs, we’re happy to provide any help you require. Our experts can assist with matching products to tractor HP and other practical issues.
Just call us on 02 4932 3011 for any information you need.